New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Monday, January 24, 2005

Louisiana Cookin' has Great Chefs of Commander's Palace this month!

Check out Louisiana Cookin' this month! Great Chefs of Commander's Palace, and boy what a line up they've had! Paul Prudhomme, Emeril Lagasse, the late Jamie Shannon and current Chef Tory McPhail. I think the success of these Chefs has partly, if not largely to do with the wisdom, vision and guidance of Ella Brennan. She has the smarts and direction to let people be their best! She is truly a restaurant icon! I understand she is semi-retired, but the new generation seems to be following suit. Anyway, great recipes and articles on New Orleans Cuisine in this mag! More on Commander's in the future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home