New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oysters on the Half Shell at Nola Cuisine

Originally uploaded by Danno1.
Oysters on the half shell at Nola Cuisine, plus a quicktime video demonstrating how to shuck an Oyster.


Blogger The Great Bolo said...

I love your blog, I love po-boys, esp the shrimp , I have a good recipe for a roast beef but I havn't made it yet. The problem I find is trying to find the french bread, not much to choose from where I live, any suggestions?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Danno said...

The right Po' Boy bread is a tough one outside of New Orleans, I'm still working on developing a recipe, haven't got it just right yet.

Po Boy Posts:

11:16 AM  
Blogger dillyberto said...

Great blog!

You take what we cherish and make me hungry looking at computer!

Great oyster recipes also on P&J website:

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home