New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Muffuletta Bread Recipe at NOLA Cuisine


Pict0059
Originally uploaded by Danno1.
I just posted the Muffuletta Bread Recipe at NOLA Cuisine! There is also a link to the rest of the pics of last week's Muffuletta. It was so darned good I cried when I took the last bite. Well, not really but I cried on the inside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! The first cool front, I swear I'm hitting I-10 and heading east. I haven't been to N.O. all summer. It's time.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Looking forward to trying it! Thanks for posting the recipe. I love these sandwiches!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home