New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Friday, September 23, 2005

Chaurice Sausage Recipe at NOLA Cuisine


PICT0027
Originally uploaded by Danno1.
New Recipe at NOLA Cuisine: Homemade Chaurice Sausage. Chaurice is a Creole fresh sausage, similar to the Spanish Chorizo, but without the curing process. It's great pan fried as a side to Red Beans & Rice, or used as a seasoning meat in Creole Gumbo, or Jambalaya. More on Chaurice at NOLA Cuisine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home