New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Friday, May 20, 2005

Homemade Beignets


Beignets
Originally uploaded by Danno1.
Here is a pic of the Homemade Beignets from last Tuesday. I think I'm going to have to make some more this weekend. Here is the recipe in case you missed it, they turned out absolutely perfect, as light as little powdered sugar covered pillows.

Also, here is a link to the Pic of my Char-Grilled Pizzas at Cook's Journal!

6 Comments:

Blogger SantaBarbarian said...

Oh...NUMMY! And I have extra powdered sugar hanging around the house, too! ;-)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Beautiful!

10:08 PM  
Blogger BBQ Junkie said...

oh, I love me some beignets. these look terrific.

3:58 AM  
Blogger obachan said...

Oh how I miss beignets! Yours look so good. Drool*

11:31 AM  
Blogger James said...

I made these today. They came out perfect, fluffy, and delicious. Thank you for the recipe. I had a craving for these and they definitely satisfied it.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Rosamund said...

I found a great deal of helpful info in this post!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home