New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Praline Bacon post at Nola Cuisine

From Nola Cuisine


I finished my Praline Bacon post at my main site Nola Cuisine last night. My version is along the lines of the original at Elizabeth's but leaves the pecan pieces a little more chunky than most other recipes. Cochon Butcher also has a wonderful Bacon Praline which is more of an actual Praline with chunks of their hose made Kurobuta Bacon inside of it.

This makes a wonderful addition to any breakfast that will be sure to be a family favorite!

Praline Bacon Recipe

Be sure and check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes which links to all of the recipes featured on Nola Cuisine!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pralines said...

Pralines? That's so yummy! I must say you did well on that bacon pralines and it looks taste good.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Miriam Sagan said...

Yikes! Fantastic looking even for NO!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Marie@moneyrake.com said...

Ahhh so much for pralines. I hope I can make this even better. Thanks

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home