New Orleans Cuisine

My Creole & Cajun Recipe Page

This is my blog dedicated to New Orleans & Louisiana cooking! I'll give links to great Creole & Cajun recipes and sites, as well as some of my own recipes. I love talkin' New Orleans, food and otherwise! Incidentally, I'm from Detroit. Go Figure. Lets just say I figured out "what it means, to miss New Orleans" and this site helps ease the pain.

[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]
E-Mail Me!
"Leaving New Orleans also frightened me considerably. Outside of the city limits the heart of darkness, the true wasteland begins."
-Ignatius J. Reilly from A Confederacy of Dunces
Home

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shrimp Creole Recipe at Nola Cuisine



Check out my post and recipe for Shrimp Creole over at my main site Nola Cuisine.

Shrimp Creole is one of the classic New Orleans shrimp dishes when properly prepared. I like to use homemade Shrimp stock to make the sauce, as in my Shrimp Etouffee recipe.

Also, be sure to check out my ever growing Index of Creole & Cajun Recipes, which links to all of the recipes featured on Nola Cuisine!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hello from NY! I am happy to find your blog. I visited New Orleans for the first time last fall and absolutely fell in love with the city, people, and food!

I will enjoy looking at all your recipes and attempting to make some.

Thanks!

Pat

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eelegant blog, I've used your soft shell crab a couple of times-just marvelous. I've posted a picture of my version on my blog Kitchen Inferno if you're interested-giving you full credit of course.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The shrimp creole looks delish!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful picture

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Fine Life Folk said...

I am no seafood lover, but that creole of yours is just one big flirt!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing beats the food in new orleans. Fell in love and 10 years later still crave it.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home